article thumbnail

Transforming Internal Communications: From Hurdles to High Performance

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

In the dynamic landscape of modern workplaces, effective internal communication is paramount. It serves as the lifeblood that fuels organizational synergy, promotes transparency, and provides a sense of community among employees. Inadequate technology can impede internal comms through several avenues.

article thumbnail

Behind-The-Scenes: The Life of a Summer Intern

Deirdre Breakenridge

With the new school year fast approaching, interns are beginning to reflect on their experiences this summer. As a summer intern at Atlantic Health, I have gained a great deal of knowledge that I believe will be useful to me at college, and ultimately, throughout life. Please join the #PRStudChat community on August 16, at 8:30 P.M.,

Internal 170
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Guide for International Students: How to Use Media for Studying Abroad

Deirdre Breakenridge

Having the intention to move abroad is only the beginning for international students. I want to introduce five steps for an international student to go studying abroad from my perspective: Step 1: Get inspired to go abroad. However, media helps to find solutions to this problem. Go to social media you like the most.

Study 164
article thumbnail

Join the #PRStudChat Community for a State of Healthcare Communications Twitter Chat on February 17th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will participate in a Twitter chat discussion focused the state of healthcare communications. Dana Lewis created and moderates #hcsm, the international healthcare & social media community on Twitter that meets Sunday nights at 8pm CT. On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 8:30 p.m.

article thumbnail

International Perspectives From PRSA’s Global Affairs Committee

PRSay

We asked him how recent events have influenced international perceptions of the United States and its brands, and how the COVID-19 crisis has affected global communications. All sorts of organizations need to be part of this conversation on systemic racism. The conversations must be authentic and backed up by action.

article thumbnail

Preparing Businesses for the Quantum Leap: Strategic Insights for the Next Technological Era

Stern + Associates

Her direction is essential to organizations seeking to implement and scale quantum networks and hybrid classical/quantum systems, wield entanglement as a resource, and prepare for the impacts of quantum cryptography. Named a 2023 U.S. She is the first Science Envoy to be appointed in the field of quantum science and technology.

article thumbnail

Navigating Media At High-Profile Events

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Taking time to maintain an organized system of scheduling and information-sharing will make a good impression. Consider The Impact on Local Communities. Any corporate event attendance or sponsorship should consider its impact on the local town or community, particularly if it’s an international gathering.

Media 294