article thumbnail

Guide for International Students: How to Use Media for Studying Abroad

Deirdre Breakenridge

Those videos, along with different information from the media influencers, were making Russians think more about moving to another country, traveling or studying abroad. Having the intention to move abroad is only the beginning for international students. Good luck at studying abroad! Go to social media you like the most.

Study 164
article thumbnail

Unlocking the strategic potential of internal communications

Wadds Inc.

As organisations manage a complex business landscape, the internal communications function can demonstrate its value as a strategic management function. My focus as a public relations practitioner and management researcher is on elevating the internal communications function's role in management. At Wadds Inc.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Lessons for Western practitioners from India's public relations community

Wadds Inc.

The World PR Forum and PRAXIS conferences in India highlighted the focus of the Global South on professional development through qualifications, continuous learning, and community to advance public relations as a profession. The scale, energy and hospitality of the Indian public relations community is incredible.

article thumbnail

Behind-The-Scenes: The Life of a Summer Intern

Deirdre Breakenridge

With the new school year fast approaching, interns are beginning to reflect on their experiences this summer. As a summer intern at Atlantic Health, I have gained a great deal of knowledge that I believe will be useful to me at college, and ultimately, throughout life. Please join the #PRStudChat community on August 16, at 8:30 P.M.,

Internal 170
article thumbnail

Brands Must Show They Understand and Respect the LGBTQ Community, PRSA Webinar Panelists Say

PRSay

Featuring some of the country’s leading LGBTQ communications professionals, the event covered how PR practitioners can engage with and support the LGBTQ community. Panelist Ben Finzel, president of RENEWPR, spoke about how the Black Lives Matter movement affects the LGBTQ community, especially the Black transgender community. “It

Community 153
article thumbnail

3 Ways to Expand Your Reach Within the Hispanic Community

Cision

In addition to this, the term “Hispanic” incorporates a very large group of people with varying cultures and lifestyles, and it’s important to understand the individual, unique subgroups within the community as a whole. For instance, big cities tend to have larger Hispanic communities, which affects the volume and type of media consumption.

Community 225
article thumbnail

Public Relations and COVID-19: Studies Surface Challenges, Changes and Optimism  

Sword and the Script

Public relations has wrestled with messaging during the COVID-19 pandemic, but studies also show it has improved business collaboration and internal communications The events of 9/11 changed air travel. How will it change PR and communications? The recession of 2008 changed housing.

Study 131