article thumbnail

Event Sustainability — The Triple Bottom Line

Landis PR

Photo courtesy of Pixabay Note: This is a reposted blog by our Public Relations Global Network Partner, Danielle Dickinson – The Castle Group. Both TBL and ESG are frameworks to measure the sustainability of a company, and each play an important role in event planning. For the original blog, please visit here.

article thumbnail

The Different Types of Public Relations: A Complete Guide

Stern + Associates

Customers, investors, suppliers, employees, and even the community can be stakeholders. Community relations Community relations is a type of public relations that focuses on building relationships between an organization and its local community. There are many ways to build community relations.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Connie Partoyan

Cision

A lot has changed in that time, especially in how companies, associations and organizations approach public affairs and government affairs. Our history is grounded in public affairs – helping to influence some of the most challenging public policy debates in the country. and in local communities.

article thumbnail

The many paradoxes of public relations

Stephen Waddington

Public relations practiced in a professional context is used to describe a range of activities including publicity, stakeholder management, internal communications, and public affairs. A developing profession Anyone can decide to work in public relations practice and call themselves a practitioner.

Publicity 190
article thumbnail

Thoughts on Balancing Your Professional Work and Your Activism

PRSay

Some of us are fortunate to work for companies that tell employees to bring their whole selves to work, that invest in corporate social responsibility and that act as responsible members of their communities. Murrow College of Communication at Washington State University in the fall of 2020. Margaret Ritsch, Ed.D.,

System 186
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Ashley Simmons

Cision

It made sense that I should be in the nation’s capital to study public affairs and obtain more real-world experience, so I moved to D.C. It made sense that I should be in the nation’s capital to study public affairs and obtain more real-world experience, so I moved to D.C. I’ve never looked back.

article thumbnail

US Navy In Crisis PR Mode: A Textbook Example

The Stalwart Blog

Forgive me if I boast about the US Navy Public Affairs community for a moment. We saw this only two well recently when two costly, seemingly well-equipped combat vessels with a full crew compliment suffered catastrophic — and deadly — events. Here’s where the Public Affairs team and senior leadership shined.