article thumbnail

Cybersecurity Pubs Every PR Pro Should Be Reading

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Dark Reading is perfect for enterprise IT and network security professionals, providing the most up-to-date information about products, management strategies, architectures and security policy. InfoWorld is published for IT leaders who hope to bring their companies a competitive edge through understanding emerging technologies and advances.

article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

I’ve been writing this monthly column about PR technology companies for nearly five years – and I’m still continuously reminded that while these companies make software for communicators, they are not typically communication experts. I believe the generative AI is based on OpenAI technology, which makes ChatGPT.

Analysis 142
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How agencies can benefit from R&D tax relief to drive innovation

Stephen Waddington

Our COVID-19 UK Public Relations report has kickstarted a series of industry conversations about what drives innovation in communication and professional services. A discussion in The House of Marketing, Media and PR community of practice suggested that R&D tax relief credits provided a direct intervention for established companies.

Agency 171
article thumbnail

Virtual experiences, not virtual events

Stephen Waddington

By Lisa Pantelli simplyIC is Europe’s largest digital workplace festival for those working in internal communications, HR, and enterprise communications technology. Delivering a masterclass in virtual events Community We wanted an event which would capture the elements of our in-person event that our attendees enjoy.

article thumbnail

Status report: artificial intelligence (AI) in public relations

Wadds Inc.

The technology has developed slowly over the past ten years following innovation in data processing and natural language development, but then incredibly quickly in the past 12 months. AI tinkering and experimentation The approach to AI by public relations agencies and communication teams has been tinkering and experimentation.

Report 119
article thumbnail

When Organizations Give Thanks

Mindful Marketing

Their following five responses have enlightened and encouraged this marketer and hopefully will do the same for anyone who looks to see the good in business and other enterprise. We are also thankful for the communities we serve. Great technology doesn’t matter much without great employees who are highly skilled in its use.

article thumbnail

Earned Media vs. Media Relations [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Over time, the digital community warmed to the term again. Many of the PR technology vendors I track for the monthly PR Tech Sum put a greater emphasis on earned media than media relations in their messaging. Below is the summary of news from the world of the PR technology vendors. Earned media is sexy.