article thumbnail

Celebrating the PR Profession’s LGBTQ Community

PRSay

Galloway, a Gold Anvil recipient who served as president and CEO of PRSA in 2004, shared some of his thoughts about the LGBTQ community and how the work of PR professionals is crucial for promoting and preserving diversity and inclusion. Increasingly, corporate cultures encourage employees to be their authentic selves.

Community 105
article thumbnail

Brands Must Show They Understand and Respect the LGBTQ Community, PRSA Webinar Panelists Say

PRSay

Featuring some of the country’s leading LGBTQ communications professionals, the event covered how PR practitioners can engage with and support the LGBTQ community. Panelist Ben Finzel, president of RENEWPR, spoke about how the Black Lives Matter movement affects the LGBTQ community, especially the Black transgender community. “It

Community 153
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How To Tap The PR Power Of Employer Branding

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

The good news is that PR-driven tactics can help a business build and communicate a positioning that prioritizes the well-being of their workers and a commitment to their industry and community. Executives can use social platforms like LinkedIn to share thoughts and points of view on industry issues and workplace values.

Brand 156
article thumbnail

6 pro tips for using LinkedIn that won’t make you look like an amateur

Communications Conversations

I spent a lot of time on LinkedIn these days. Now, I don’t claim to be one of these “LinkedIn gurus”, but I have picked up a few tips and best practices in my LinkedIn usage over the years. LinkedIn is NOT the channel to share your every waking thought. LinkedIn is the place to show restraint.

LinkedIn 139
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

If a company with 1,000 employees employs you at the turn of the next decade, then approximately 300 of those employees will have been born between 1997 and 2012. Those employees are your ZEOs, tech-savvy content creators, purpose-driven entrepreneurs, and change agents with the potential to transform and innovate your business.

How To 132
article thumbnail

Are employee social advocacy programs at direct odds with your personal brand?

Communications Conversations

Employee social advocacy programs are having a moment. Companies like Starbucks, Reebok and Humana (just to name a few) have implemented employee social advocacy programs over the last few years. Companies like Starbucks, Reebok and Humana (just to name a few) have implemented employee social advocacy programs over the last few years.

article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

If a company with 1,000 employees employs you at the turn of the next decade, then approximately 300 of those employees will have been born between 1997 and 2012. Those employees are your ZEOs, tech-savvy content creators, purpose-driven entrepreneurs, and change agents with the potential to transform and innovate your business.

How To 103