article thumbnail

Beyond Boundaries: Empowering Women in Non-Traditional Industries

PR for Anyone

Her journey into the pest control industry reflects a unique blend of passion, innovation, and a resolute commitment to challenging norms in a predominantly male-dominated field. Her father, a pest control superhero in her eyes, had a profound impact on her perception of the industry from a young age.

Industry 130
article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Communicators Discuss Challenges for the Asian American & Pacific Islander Community

PRSay

As a Filipina American and member of the PRSA National Diversity & Inclusion Committee, I appreciated that our first webinar addressed what we, the Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) community, have been dealing with since the COVID-19 outbreak began.

Community 158
article thumbnail

How To Tap The PR Power Of Employer Branding

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

The good news is that PR-driven tactics can help a business build and communicate a positioning that prioritizes the well-being of their workers and a commitment to their industry and community. Executives can use social platforms like LinkedIn to share thoughts and points of view on industry issues and workplace values.

Brand 156
article thumbnail

How PR Can Solve Its Diversity Problem

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Its success hinges on a genuine understanding of diverse communities and cultures. As an industry, how can we appropriately represent diversity among our clients when it’s not reflected from the inside out? As an industry, PR is predominantly white. The makeup of the PR industry in the U.S. The problem is simple.

Employee 156
article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
article thumbnail

How to Develop a Corporate Policy for Employee Use of AI: A Guide for Automotive Suppliers

Bianchi Biz Blog

As generative AI tools continue to gain popularity in the workplace, it has become increasingly evident that automotive suppliers need to consider establishing a corporate policy that governs their employees’ use of these tools. Some companies will want to limit the use of AI tools to conducting research or analyzing data.