article thumbnail

What should your social media marketing focus on: Customer service or content?

Communications Conversations

What makes a brand “best in class” when it comes to social media marketing? Clients are constantly asking me what other companies are doing in terms of social media marketing best practices. Companies want to learn and get better at social media marketing–yes, even in 2021. Don’t believe me?

article thumbnail

What should your social media marketing focus on: Customer service or content?

What makes a brand “best in class” when it comes to social media marketing? Clients are constantly asking me what other companies are doing in terms of social media marketing best practices. Companies want to learn and get better at social media marketing–yes, even in 2021. Don’t believe me?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Customer Service Is The “New” PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

The incident didn’t get a lot of attention, but you can bet it mattered to the people who count – the local community. Good PR and great customer service have never been more intertwined. A business can spend millions on brand reputation and community service. It can employ high-powered PR agencies.

article thumbnail

TCIP #014 – Toronto Police Service, Their Customer Service and Crisis Preparedness with Chris Boddy

Melissa Agnes

For starters, they’ve developed a Strategy Management Unit with a strong customer service component. Within this unit, they’re in the process of developing a customer service strategy for the Toronto Police Service, with a heavy focus on internal customer service to start.

article thumbnail

Become the Pied Piper of Community Building

Waxing UnLyrical

Communities have been around for centuries, however online communities have only been around for a few decades. According to Computerworld the first “online community” came about in 1973 when Talkomatic for the PLATO time-sharing system released a text-based group chat. Let’s get right to it, how to build your brand’s community.

article thumbnail

More than a third of consumers trust social media influencers over brands

Agility PR Solutions

Today’s consumers, particularly Gen Z, are increasingly turning to social media influencers and online communities to make purchasing decisions and receive customer service, according to a new study from Oracle and Brent Leary, partner at CRM Essentials.

article thumbnail

Less “let’s go viral” and more “let’s build community”

Last week, Hootsuite’s Ryan Holmes wrote an outstanding piece about how the rules of social media marketing have changed. While Holmes talked about how we’re in the midst of transitioning to a post-social-media landscape, I envision another stark trend: The comeback of community. You were building a community.

Viral 98