article thumbnail

Customer Service Is The “New” PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

The incident didn’t get a lot of attention, but you can bet it mattered to the people who count – the local community. Good PR and great customer service have never been more intertwined. A business can spend millions on brand reputation and community service. It can employ high-powered PR agencies.

article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling for MDRT Financial Services and Insurance Pros

wiredPRworks

I'm excited to present LinkedIn social selling marketing strategies for financial services and insurance pros at MDRT's annual conference in Vancouver!! My ties to the life insurance and financial services industry run deep – going back to being a national sales trainer for a life insurance company.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Blue Ocean Global Technology Interviews Casey Boggs of ReputationUs

Reputation Us

Rather, this management position is a hybrid, involving HR, operations, technology, finance, customer service, community affairs, and marketing. How an organization responds before, during, and after a cyber incident will likely impact customer and public perceptions, strengthening or weakening trust with the target audience.

article thumbnail

How Social Media Drives B2B PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Because of the longer selling cycle for business products like insurance or software, engagement through social channels may actually pay greater dividends for B2B products and services. But for business customers, the stakes are higher, and the products more expensive, so they need real answers and information.

B2B 170
article thumbnail

Why AAA Should Be Worried About Getting a C- From Me

Waxing UnLyrical

And which is included in our auto insurance policy (GEICO, because 15 minutes did save me 15% or more and still does). And we don’t just want to pay only for what we use, we are demanding more options, more flexibility, better customer service … and that means better communications. And you’re right.

article thumbnail

The “social CEO”: How AmFam’s Jack Salzwedel manages his social media profiles

Communications Conversations

As part of that research, I stumbled on American Family Insurance CEO, Jack Salzwedel. I also serve as a liaison between his accounts and our Customer Service teams, should a customer or claimant reach out to Jack through social media. About a year ago, I talked about 14 things your CEO should talk about on Twitter.

article thumbnail

Credit Union Times: CU Crisis Planning Essential

Reputation Us

Having a crisis communications plan enabled Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn, president/CEO of the $248 million Central Willamette Community Credit Union in Albany, Ore., Effectively communicating about the crisis within the first 24 hours can avoid many problems and may help soften the negative news of the crisis. People want to know.

Crisis 60