article thumbnail

Pitching Radio in the Age of Instagram: A Q&A with WCCO's Roshini Rajkumar

MaccaPR

If you’re a Minnesota public relations professional seeking to boost the presence of your company’s lead executive, is there a more coveted spot on Twin Cities radio than News & Views with Roshini Rajkumar on WCCO Radio? In this age of blogs, podcasts, Instagram and YouTube, are radio talk shows still relevant?

Radio 89
article thumbnail

Increasing Your Media Coverage Through Storytelling

PRSay

Whether you serve a large corporation, small nonprofit, major research university or municipal government, at some point your boss has probably said, “We need more media attention. Having worked in communications for a top-tier university, a regional nonprofit foundation and as a consultant, I’ve heard this question myself.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Un-Earthing The Real Story

PR in High Definition

ESG is short for Environmental, Social, Governance, so there are a host of wrap around components, like skills development, workforce reform or equality and social impact on communities. An ESG programme ultimately serves as a framework for measuring the sustainability and ethical impact of a company’s operations.

article thumbnail

The Challenges for Health Care Communicators as a New Normal Emerges From the COVID-19 Crisis

PRSay

It includes TV and radio spots, print ads, billboards, targeted digital ads, social media posts and email messages. In addition, the team developed a website landing page as a repository for information from its communications campaign. “The Dennis Wilson, Jr., people should not delay visits to physicians and hospitals.

article thumbnail

#PR Expanded [Guest Post]: Drawn To The Spotlight, Part 1

Deirdre Breakenridge

During the call Gini asked me, “If you were to do it again, would you grow your social media community on LinkedIn?”. I launched my group in May 2010, and with the help of my members we have grown the group into a vibrant and engaged community. My answer was, “No. The conditions for success have changed.”. Tie the Brands Together.

YouTube 150
article thumbnail

The Future of Twitter

The Proactive Report

It’s become an International dial tone, like the internet itself, like your phone service or your AM, FM, and Ham Radio spectrum. Twitter is an essential commodity that benefits the State Department, Open Source Intelligence (NSA, NRO, CIA, FBI), and Corporate Intelligence (NASDAQ, DOW, etc). It could just mean corporate raiding.

Twitter 235
article thumbnail

7 Lessons Every Marketer Can Learn From The CrossFit Instagram Crisis

MaccaPR

Here’s a question for PR and marketing pros: Which was the most significant corporate communications cri sis recently ? The gym owner insisted these acts were “light hearted and fun” and defended his posts on radio as “we were having fun.we Hard to select just one, eh? were.talking about booties that day.”