article thumbnail

Latin American PR Leaders on New Communication Essentials

PRSay

Gallo, head of communications and public affairs, Latin America, at the Zurich Insurance Group. A brand’s communications should remain “simple, short and concrete,” he said. Communication that builds trust promotes “a healthy public space where ties are strengthened and a more fruitful sense of community is developed,” he said.

article thumbnail

A comprehensive list of 57 corporate blogs in Minnesota

Communications Conversations

And my angle–corporate blogs. You see, whenever I see any kind of list post involving corporate blogs, the same corporate blogs keep popping up: Coke, Whole Foods and GE come to mind. But, you RARELY see a Minnesota-based corporate blog on these lists. OneBeacon Insurance Group: [link]. Use it as a barometer.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

7 Examples of Successful Press Release Boilerplates

Cision

Farmers Insurance : [link]. Farmers Insurance stays true to character by focusing on the numbers. Like a serious insurance adjuster, they look to the data to guide them. For some types of corporate social responsibility news, no boilerplate is the right choice. In that case, readers need to know where, when and how.

Examples 225
article thumbnail

What A Dog’s Cancer Taught Me About Community

Waxing UnLyrical

So the past few months have been, to put it mildly, traumatic, not to mention incredibly expensive (even with pet insurance). I tell you all this not to make excuses for being away, but because part of being in a community means we share what’s going on. We are a community. Why should you care? Based in the Washington, D.C.,

Community 105
article thumbnail

10 Facts PR Influencers Know to Be True

Onclusive

Hosted by Deirdre Breakenridge of Pure Performance Communications , and joined by fellow panelists Shonali Burke and Shannon Furey , the panel covered emerging PR trends including how corporate storytelling has changed in recent years and what PR professionals must learn to sustain their careers. Be a part of their community.

article thumbnail

7 Examples of Successful Press Release Boilerplates

Cision

Farmers Insurance : [link]. Farmers Insurance stays true to character by focusing on the numbers. Like a serious insurance adjuster, they look to the data to guide them. For some types of corporate social responsibility news, no boilerplate is the right choice. In that case, readers need to know where, when and how.

Examples 167
article thumbnail

Eight Reputation Enhancement Actions to Take in 2023

Reputation Us

As more companies enter Web3, the structure—expected to replace centralized, corporate platforms—will most likely be the future of doing business online by the end of the decade. Action 8: Insure Reputation Risks. Insurance agencies now recognize this risk and underwrite it like any other threat. < Action 2: Explore Web3.