article thumbnail

The Ins & Outs of Book Writing

Karen Freberg

Writing is a big part of my life. I write A LOT for my work, but also personal life as well. Of course, writing comes in all shapes and sizes – but it has become one of the main skills necessary for my work as a professor. However, this is not all of the writing we do as professors. Why do I bring this up?

Writing 105
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors. Today’s PR pro is responsible for ideating, writing, editing, pitching, placing and promoting executive thought leadership articles for not only the CEO, but also other senior executives.

Training 195
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

The future of academic conferences: Latest casualty of COVID19

Karen Freberg

I have been thinking about writing this post for some time. There’s no better way to say it then simply this: Academic organizations and conferences are facing extinction. As a professor, I have been an active member and contributor at academic conferences from my times as a PhD student to a professor in the field.

article thumbnail

10 PR Conferences All PR Solo Pros Need to Know About in 2021

Solo PR Pro

There’s typically no department conference budget or boss urging you to attend the latest networking event on behalf of the company. That’s why PR conferences and events are one of the best ways to hone your skills so you can bring even more value to your clients. 10 PR conferences you can’t miss in 2021. Who doesn’t want that?

article thumbnail

The 20 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

The PR pro either writes some of this content themselves or helps drive strategy with a team of writers/editors and/or guest blog contributors. Today’s PR pro is responsible for ideating, writing/editing, pitching, placing, and then promoting executive thought leadership articles for not only the CEO, but also other senior executives.

article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors. Today’s PR pro is responsible for ideating, writing, editing, pitching, placing and promoting executive thought leadership articles for not only the CEO, but also other senior executives.

Training 370
article thumbnail

The Science of the Tweet: The Dos and Don’ts for #SciComm on Twitter

Deirdre Breakenridge

Through my work in science communication at Cornell University , I learned that this couldn’t be further from the truth. Scientists are always communicating: they’re writing grant proposals, presenting at conferences, networking at workshops, and peer-reviewing content for other researchers. Know some trending hashtags.

Twitter 347