article thumbnail

Employees are largely unsatisfied with their company’s response to social change issues

Agility PR Solutions

In the post-pandemic world, brands and businesses have been charged with purpose initiatives such as sustainability, DEI, employee and community relations issues, and most challenging , they have been expected to play a role in conversations around social change.

Employee 110
article thumbnail

Bringing Employees Back to Work Safely

PRSay

As parts of the country continue to emerge from the coronavirus shutdown, business owners are rethinking their workspaces to help their employees feel safe and productive. Twitter and Square, for example, have both announced that their employees can continue to work remotely. But not everyone has those options. Wear cloth face covers.

Employee 181
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Celebrating the PR Profession’s LGBTQ Community

PRSay

“Let’s recognize the power of public relations to shape ideas and forge opinion,” said Galloway, vice president of communications for Wells Fargo Bank and chair of the PRSA 2020 International Conference. “PR Increasingly, corporate cultures encourage employees to be their authentic selves.

Community 105
article thumbnail

How To Tap The PR Power Of Employer Branding

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

The good news is that PR-driven tactics can help a business build and communicate a positioning that prioritizes the well-being of their workers and a commitment to their industry and community. Inclusion on such lists showcases the company’s commitment to employee satisfaction, diversity and inclusion, or employee growth.

Brand 156
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Corporate Communications As companies grow, corporate communications become more important. Corporate communicators regularly work with stakeholders across the organization to develop and distribute pertinent info to employees and key affiliates. How do you know what’s working? Have we missed any responsibilities of PR?

Training 195
article thumbnail

How to Build a Community of Customer Advocates

PR 20/20

One of the things I’ve always loved about HubSpot is the community of employees and users. Over the years, I’ve seen this evidenced in their HubSpot User Groups (HUGs) , Partner Days, and online Community , among other ways. What would you find valuable in a community? What would get you to spend time in a community?

article thumbnail

How to Build a Community of Customer Advocates

PR 20/20

One of the things I’ve always loved about HubSpot is the community of employees and users. Over the years, I’ve seen this evidenced in their HubSpot User Groups (HUGs) , Partner Days, and online Community , among other ways. What would you find valuable in a community? What would get you to spend time in a community?