article thumbnail

Top Adtech Conferences For PR Exposure

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Our team accomplishes this targeted exposure through executive content and the all-important conference speaking opportunities. In narrow tech verticals like adtech, conference exposure is particularly important for business leaders. In a similar vein, Digiday hosts a conference focusing on programmatic advertising.

article thumbnail

Melissa Agnes To Keynote At Upcoming Law Enforcement Social Media Conference

Melissa Agnes

Some of the most important and rewarding work I do is in helping the public service sector, be it police agencies, fire departments, cities and municipalities, hospitals, emergency management departments and others, better plan and prepare for a crisis or emergency situation. The Law Enforcement Social Media Conference. Register now!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

From Crisis Point to Turning Point

Maxim Behar

Nothing proves this point better than the giant scandal that shocked the UK, South Africa, and the entire global PR community, culminating in September 2017, just as I started and restarted this book: the Bell Pottinger case. I have refused to organize press conferences for people whom I suspected of wishing to misrepresent reality.

Crisis 64
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Crisis Communications There were some serious PR blunders in 2020. If those PR boo-boos didn’t show us the importance of having a crisis communications plan in place, we’re not sure what will. Niche industry events, role-specific conferences (catered to developers, creatives, etc.),

Training 195
article thumbnail

Conference Recap: Leaders on Facing Unimaginable Crises

PRSay

There’s a real ripple effect in communications and how you tell a story,” said Acker, who moderated the crisis keynote panel on Sunday afternoon at the PRSA 2019 International Conference in San Diego. Communities were at the center of everything we did,” she said. Be kind and be authentic.”. We are in this together.

article thumbnail

Issue? Crisis? What’s The Difference and Why Is It Important?

Melissa Agnes

It’s a major mistake to treat issue and crisis as interchangeable terms. Issues can be the warning signs that a crisis is possible. And issue management can be regarded as a powerful tool for crisis prevention. In fact a crisis has been known to be described as an issue that WASN’T managed.

Crisis 249
article thumbnail

Melissa Agnes To Keynote At Upcoming Law Enforcement Social Media Conference

Melissa Agnes

Some of the most important and rewarding work I do is in helping the public service sector, be it police agencies, fire departments, cities and municipalities, hospitals, emergency management departments and others, better plan and prepare for a crisis or emergency situation. The Law Enforcement Social Media Conference. Register now!