Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Crisis Remove Reputation
article thumbnail

RepUs To Conduct Reputation Management Workshop for 30+ U.S. Police Departments

Reputation Us

On October 13, 2023, ReputationUs ’s (RepUs) President Casey Boggs will orchestrate and instruct a communication-based workshop for more than 30 national police department’s Captains, Sergeants, Majors and Lieutenants during the Southern Police Institute ’s 150 th Administrative Officer’s Course.

article thumbnail

ICON 2023 Q&A: Talking Crisis Communications With Amazon’s Barbara Agrait

PRSay

16, she shared her international perspective to students in a session titled “Diverse Roots, Universal Impact: Humanizing Reputation and Crisis Communications.” ” Beforehand, Agrait talked with PRsay about crisis management. That’s the last thing you want to do as a communicator. Responsiveness.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Why My College Crash Course in Crisis Communications Will Never End

PRSay

My most important crisis communications test didn’t come through my PR work with PayPal, Snowflake or Tetris. LGBTQIA people grapple with the complex parts of communication quickly in their lives when they are out. That requires every component of a PR program, from stakeholder communication (i.e., It came in college.

article thumbnail

Introducing Crisis Dashboard

NewsWhip

It’s called Crisis Dashboard , and it will enable both communicators and journalists to unpack, in real time, all the public dimensions of any acute news event. The Crisis Information Gap. For global companies, reputation is the new gold. Meanwhile, the threats to reputation have never been more variable or complex.

Crisis 158
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Whether you’re a new PR assistant or the Director of Communications, the core of your job revolves around using news and content to put forth your brand’s desired messaging. Our job descriptions tell us what we’ll be responsible for in a given public relations or communications role, but we rarely reference the J.D.

Training 195
article thumbnail

COVID-19: Lessons of Past Pandemics Are More Timely Than Ever for Crisis Management

PRSay

As the situation continues to unfold, here are six crisis communications lessons from past pandemics to keep in mind: 1. Given the uncertainty about the coronavirus and what still lies ahead, ongoing crisis planning should concentrate on worst-case scenarios. It helps to give workers roles they can play in the crisis.

article thumbnail

The Role of The Social CEO in Your Crisis Communications

Melissa Agnes

In today’s “trust economy”, your company’s reputation is your most valuable asset. In a crisis, you need your stakeholders to trust your spokesperson and, thus, your organization. Though your frontline definitely plays a role, your stakeholders are going to look to your key executives to lead the crisis and communicate effectively.