Remove Branding Remove Community Remove Social Media Remove YouTube
article thumbnail

Why B2B Brands Should Be Active on Social Media

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

As most PR agencies know, social media is not just for B2C companies anymore. The B2B landscape is changing, especially for technology brands. They’re under pressure to differentiate their brand communications to reach high-priority audiences in more thoughtful and effective ways. Reaching the right audience.

B2B 276
article thumbnail

How Social Media Drives B2B PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

We associate social media platforms with splashy consumer campaigns, but social is increasingly important in B2B public relations. According to an IDC study , 75% of B2B buyers and 84% of C-level/vice president executives use social media to make purchasing decisions. Journalists use social media, too.

B2B 170
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Why aren’t we scaling back on the number of social media channels we manage?

Communications Conversations

“I’m a social media team of one–how can I best manage all these different channels?” ” “Social media is just a small part of my overall job yet I’m asked to manage multiple social media channels!” They need community management. That sounds about right.

article thumbnail

#Leaders Listen Up: #Millennials Share what Gets their Attention on Social Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

Social media continues to capture time and attention. Here are some of the stats revealing how much people participate in social media; where they spend their time; what they like to do and how often. According to MerchDope , in June of 2019, there were approximately 300 hours of video uploaded to YouTube every minute.

article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram add comments to stories, Meta ads opt-out option and X follower ads removed  

Prohibition

Bringing you the latest in all things social media – from impending updates to privacy law changes, find it all in the round-up below. The comment will then be shown in a story alongside the original post – it’s all part of another step to increase engagement and community between creators and their followers.

article thumbnail

Five Important Social Media Trends to know about this month

Prohibition

As we enter another new month and winter has well and truly graced us with its presence, we’ve taken a look back at the most important social media updates that have taken place in the past few weeks. YouTube is axing the public dislike count . To read last months post, click here. . TikTok introduce ‘mute’ to livestreams.

article thumbnail

Leveraging Influencer Power For PR Success

The Hoyt Organization

As brands look for new and innovative ways to reach their target audience on social media, leveraging the power and audience reach of influencers has become a popular and effective tool. How can PR professionals leverage this new influencer power to create authentic and personal connections with consumers on behalf of brands?