Remove Brand Remove Community Remove Sports Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

Discovered by Porsche: the Art of Storytelling

Presspage

With an overflow of information vying for the spotlight, brands must adapt their strategies to stand out amidst the noise. Especially when faced with the task of engaging individuals who may not inherently express interest in a particular product, the question arises: how can brands forge lasting relationships with these audiences?

article thumbnail

More on PR2020: social media activism, internal comms resurgence, storytelling and professionalism

Stephen Waddington

There were some clear misses in my original essay: social media activism, internal communications, storytelling and professionalism in PR. Social media activism: brands don’t listen In 2012 Steve Earl and I wrote a book called Brand Anarchy. Brand shaming has become commonplace.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Adapting Strategies for Effective Storytelling in the Social Media Era

PRSay

For those who work in sports and entertainment PR, there are many areas of our practices we should be evaluating from how we pitch media in the social media era, to crafting captivating press releases, packaging media stories and effectively communicating our messages to the right audiences in real time.

article thumbnail

Social Media and Sports Trends and Teams to watch for College Football Season

Karen Freberg

Some of the hardest and most dedicated professionals who are working in social media are the college sports teams in digital and social media. Tennessee: Consistent brand voice with visuals. Both their posts and IG stories are consistently branded, professionally designed, and aligned with their brand voice and culture.

Sports 45
article thumbnail

Why Advertising Isn’t Dead

Cision

Kennedy’s and Mcquivey’s argument is that the shift will be toward storytelling, and brands should focus on video to entrap audiences to brand messaging. Broadcasters incentivized brands to sponsor daytime programming which targeted this audience by halving rates for advertisements during those hours.

article thumbnail

Creative executions and experiential storytelling: A #SMprof experiences College Gameday

Karen Freberg

, engaging in discussions about social media and sports, and talking all about football and shoes. Well, I was able to participate in a few different events related to several brands and teams I admire and respect, but I also was able to help create content to share with the #SMSports community. Erik Mendoza – U.S.

article thumbnail

PR Rock Stars: Minnesota Timberwolves’ and Lynx’s Kirsten Wenker

Communications Conversations

Working for an amateur or professional sports team has always been a dream of mine. It’s finding ways to tell the stories of everything we’re doing as a company, including our efforts in the community, executive visibility, marketing campaigns, corporate partner activations, arena upgrades and our business growth.

Sports 113