Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Storytelling Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Power of Digital Storytelling: A Guide for Nonprofits to Engage Youth to Become Change Agents

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post B y Rana Shenawi, G raduate Student, American University, PR Expanded Blog Contest Winner. Youth engagement through the art of digital storytelling. Digital storytelling has become a key tool for many organizations to engage with their audiences and stakeholders. Credit: Giving Compass (www.givingcompass.org).

Nonprofit 240
article thumbnail

Storytelling, Community and Purpose: Finding Balance Within the Tech Industry

The Hoffman Agency

From songwriting on my back porch as a kid to telling my little sister improvised tales of castles and princesses before bed, I have always been a storyteller. I would spend hours writing fictional narratives in my room, transporting to the imaginary worlds I was creating. The Beginning. At Hoffman, I’m finding my purpose.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

9 Blogs To Make You PR-Smart

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

One of the best ways is to stay on top of key PR industry blogs as well as more general sites that offer a fresh take on business, creativity, and content. Why limit yourself to PR blogs when there’s a whole world of interesting stuff that can offer important information as well as increase specific skill sets? The Cision Blog.

Blogging 170
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Owned Media & Content Strategy Owned media consists of publishing content on brand-owned channels such as a customer-facing blog, email campaign, or social media outreach. PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors.

Training 195
article thumbnail

40+ Blogs Marketers Should Be Following

PR 20/20

Hence our obsession with keeping tabs on industry blogs and finding those articles and authors that impact our own ways of thinking. If like us, you’re always looking for new marketing resources, you’ve landed on the right blog post. Below is a guide to Ready North's favorite blogs and publications. Sorry if we missed you!

article thumbnail

The 20 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

The flipside of earned media is owned media: publishing content on brand-owned channels such as a customer-facing blog, Medium publication, and the like. The PR pro either writes some of this content themselves or helps drive strategy with a team of writers/editors and/or guest blog contributors. Crisis Communications.

article thumbnail

11 Top Reasons to Write a Press Release for ESG

Newsfile

It’s no wonder then that many businesses choose to write a press release about ESG news. Along with this, shareholders and stakeholders expect to see important environmental, social and governance (ESG) communications. Therefore, companies can distribute the following newsworthy press releases as part of their ESG communications.

Writing 52