Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Pitching Remove Writing
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Mysteries of Media Pitching on September 20th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET for an in-depth discussion on the mysteries of media pitching. You heard us: Media pitching. Content may be king, but if the PESO model has taught us anything, it’s that we need to integrate a number of distribution tactics into the communications mix in order to be consistently successful. The pitch was accepted!

Community 157
article thumbnail

Pitches That Placed: How to Pitch Founders to Forbes

OnePitch

On this week’s Pitches That Placed, we’re highlighting a pitch that introduced a founder and landed an interview and coverage in Forbes. Let’s see why this pitch worked: Let’s take a look at the actual pitch that placed: . He has conquered both, started his own business and is using his platform to serve the community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The top 10 most-read blog posts on Sword and the Script in 2023

Sword and the Script

Blogs were raging. That next spring I started this blog, largely as a means of professional development. I could read about what was happening, test it out on my blog, and apply what I had learned to my daily job. In 2023, the 14 th year of publishing, I published 50 blog posts. Social media was blossoming.

Blogging 112
article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy. And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities. Since 2007, NYPL Blogs has showcased content that continues to inspire and educate a devoted audience.

Community 120
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

PR professionals should create thoughtful, data-backed pitches, engage with reporters on social media, send swag (when appropriate), maintain relevant media lists, and manage all follow-through with reporters and journalists. Relationship building takes time. They may also be responsible for managing any outsourced content creators.

Training 195
article thumbnail

9 Blogs To Make You PR-Smart

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

One of the best ways is to stay on top of key PR industry blogs as well as more general sites that offer a fresh take on business, creativity, and content. Why limit yourself to PR blogs when there’s a whole world of interesting stuff that can offer important information as well as increase specific skill sets? The Cision Blog.

Blogging 170
article thumbnail

How to Pitch Dad Blogger Don Martelli

Cision

It’s no secret that bloggers often hold more influence power than traditional media contacts, so pitching them the right way is crucial. And when you find a niche blogging community, like the dad blogging communities across the Web, tailoring your pitches to their preferences is that more important.

Pitching 120