Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Local Remove Writing
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Owned Media & Content Strategy Owned media consists of publishing content on brand-owned channels such as a customer-facing blog, email campaign, or social media outreach. PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors.

Training 195
article thumbnail

The sunsetting of one of Minnesota’s most successful all-time blogs–the MN PR Blog

Communications Conversations

If you’ve worked in the PR industry in the Twin Cities for any length of time, you’ve probably heard about or visited, the MN PR Blog. In fact, to my knowledge, the MN PR Blog was one of the first PR blogs in the entire country! The blog was founded and managed by Ryan May. Since, 2003, to be exact.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

11 Top Reasons to Write a Press Release for ESG

Newsfile

It’s no wonder then that many businesses choose to write a press release about ESG news. Along with this, shareholders and stakeholders expect to see important environmental, social and governance (ESG) communications. Therefore, companies can distribute the following newsworthy press releases as part of their ESG communications.

Writing 52
article thumbnail

Visiting Hoffman in China — a global agency, locally relevant

The Hoffman Agency

If you didn’t catch the blog post, you can check it out here before diving into the below). A challenge Brenda faces every day is the caution that Chinese brands have when working with global correspondents — especially those writing for news agencies that are blocked, like Reuters.

Local 36
article thumbnail

Public Relations Skills

PR for Anyone

As a real estate agent, it’s important to be the “famous” agent in your community. Getting local media coverage makes you a star in your community. This is a free media query service where media outlets are looking for sources and quotes for national magazine articles, television shows, newspapers, and blogs. It’s Google.

article thumbnail

How an underground high school newspaper led to a 10+ year blog

Communications Conversations

First, we need more local journalism–whether it’s professional or not. People want to learn more about their communities! I believe both of those experiences shaped me and led me to starting this blog. And, I fell into a career of writing, social media and blogging. This blog is very similar.

article thumbnail

The Top PR Tips and Tricks for Small Businesses

PR Fuel

Utilizing public relations is a great way for your business to become more well-known in your community, boost your sales, and create better relationships with your current and future customers. Forming relationships with the people at your local radio, newspaper, and TV station can really help promote your business!