Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Facebook Remove Privacy
article thumbnail

Blog Contest Winner: How The FEEL Model Can Get You Closer to Your Goals

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post By Keke Ellis, American University Grad Student, FEEL Blog Post Winner. Back in 2014, I made a comment on Facebook about the movie Dear White People. But I do believe LinkedIn is important, and it may be beneficial for me to have at least one of the big accounts (Twitter, Facebook) for professional use.

Blogging 239
article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram caption polls, TikTok’s silent fallout & LinkedIn introduces Sponsored Articles

Prohibition

Implementing these polls can also foster a deeper connection with the audience, working toward community building goals. Meta’s stricter teen controls Meta is implementing stricter message settings for teens across Facebook and Instagram, with a focus on creating age-appropriate experiences.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

The classic BuzzSumo tool will also allow you to analyze the reporter’s activity such as: Number of articles created on topic; Total engagement of articles on topic; Recency of published content; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit engagement; and Number of links driven. Meltwater gamifies customer community. Kick-ass” PR blogs.

Analysis 140
article thumbnail

The 2 Types of Social Network to Navigate for Social Listening

Cision

Privacy filters differ depending on each network, but pages are generally more restricted in regards to how they engage with fellow users. For example, LinkedIn limits personal profiles from seeing anything but long-form blog posts in their accounts, whereas Google+ allows businesses to start a conversation like any personal profile user.

Pinterest 120
article thumbnail

Letter from Kingston Park: rugby lessons for life

Stephen Waddington

Facebook privacy, improving your media relations game, report on organic engagement, Comms School on content, and Metia recruitment drive. Facebook privacy isn’t necessarily a good thing Facebook’s big play at its F8 developer conference this year was privacy. Wedding preparations are in the final stages.

Privacy 60
article thumbnail

Six Social Media Secrets From Life Time and Noom’s Online Marketing Gurus

MaccaPR

Let’s admit it: we had a blast watching two of Minnesota’s most celebrated social media experts – Christina Milanowski , associate director of social media for Life Time and Aaron Komo, senior brand manager for social and community at Noom – reveal their predictions for digital marketing trends in this New Year.

article thumbnail

Google+ v. Facebook: The Battle For Our Love

Waxing UnLyrical

But the ability to put people in them is not a big enough draw for me to entirely abandon Facebook if only a small number of my contacts set up Google+ profiles. are all still over at Facebook. And, more importantly, the audience my organization is trying to connect with is still on Facebook. So my focus is there. G+ is work.

Google 68