Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Customer Service Remove Facebook
article thumbnail

TCIP #014 – Toronto Police Service, Their Customer Service and Crisis Preparedness with Chris Boddy

Melissa Agnes

For starters, they’ve developed a Strategy Management Unit with a strong customer service component. Within this unit, they’re in the process of developing a customer service strategy for the Toronto Police Service, with a heavy focus on internal customer service to start.

article thumbnail

“Community Manager” Confusion

Waxing UnLyrical

about what the difference is between “community manager&# and “social media manager?&# I know I am – and I am both a community manager and a social media manager! Likewise, a lot of job seekers who want to “do&# social media for a company are thinking that they want to go into community management.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Making sense of modern public relations

Stephen Waddington

But practice is broadening to include new forms of media including influencer relations, social media, community engagement and messaging. This is my motivation for blogging but it doesn’t suit everyone. Organisations themselves are become influencers by creating their own media such as apps, blogs and websites.

Publicity 119
article thumbnail

7 Tips to Optimize Your Social Media Marketing for Mobile

Critical Mention

Make your Facebook page mobile-friendly. While automatic mobile formatting works well on platforms like Instagram or Twitter, on Facebook it may leave you with poor user experience, including poorly cropped images and hidden copy. Alexa Lemzy is the blog editor and customer service maven at TextMagic. Shorten URLs.

Mobile 109
article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

article thumbnail

The 2 Types of Social Network to Navigate for Social Listening

Cision

Social conversations can help develop sales leads, improve customer service and highlight employees’ acts of kindness, but only if brands know how to listen closely to what their audiences are saying. Facebook and LinkedIn only permit individual users to join, whereas Google+ communities permit brands to join.

Pinterest 120
article thumbnail

Earned Media vs. Media Relations [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Over time, the digital community warmed to the term again. We are leveraging sophisticated technology and our amazingly dedicated curation team to set up processes that ensure that customers are always seeing the most current, accurate data,” according to the company’s CTO Vishal Padhy in the product announcement.