Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Crisis Management Remove Digital PR
article thumbnail

How Digital PR Pros Can Cope with Recent Google Search Updates

Cision

A strong reason for PR pros to start concentrating more on SEO. In the advanced digital landscape and a mobile-first world, digital PR is already closely integrated with SEO. A case in point is that of Google’s algorithms, which apart from the SEO industry, also have a profound impact on the PR industry.

Google 259
article thumbnail

How Digital PR Pros Can Cope with Recent Google Search Updates

Beyond PR

A strong reason for PR pros to start concentrating more on SEO. In the advanced digital landscape and a mobile-first world, digital PR is already closely integrated with SEO. A case in point is that of Google’s algorithms, which apart from the SEO industry, also have a profound impact on the PR industry.

Google 64
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Five Critical Trends in Digital PR You Must Act On

Norton's Notes

Digital PR Budgets. When it comes to the growth of digital PR, 62% of those surveyed reported that their budgets for digital and social media have risen in the last 12 months, while the same number expect budgets to increase in the next year. The future of social media community management is in-house.

article thumbnail

For She’s a Jolly Good Fellow. And So Is He

ZudePR

Zude PR , that is. A gratitude blog post if you will. She’s a great communications practitioner (particularly crisis management), a fellow grammar pedant, and like me, is always learning. Get The Latest Digital Marketing Developments By Email. So, I’ve been going more than a year now.

eBook 113
article thumbnail

28 Observations from 28 Months as a Solo PR

ZudePR

I don’t know what the figure is for Glasgow PR firms, but I imagine it’s similar. Here are 28 top observations from MY first 28 months as a solo digital PR pro (just in case you ever need them ). You Should Read This If: You’re c onsidering setting up your own (in my case solo) PR firm. And I’m a much better PR to boot.

article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

PR professionals control the narrative, mitigate damage, and restore public confidence during a crisis. Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. It’s also a major field of academic research!)

article thumbnail

Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you?

Prohibition

While we do ‘the traditional stuff’ very well indeed, we’re constantly pushing the boundaries of what you would expect from a PR agency. So that involves lots of exciting things like online community building, social media listening, brand audits, online crisis management, content marketing and video seeding.

Agency 48