Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Writing
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Owned Media & Content Strategy Owned media consists of publishing content on brand-owned channels such as a customer-facing blog, email campaign, or social media outreach. PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors.

Training 195
article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Owned media consists of publishing content on brand-owned channels such as a customer-facing blog, email campaign, or social media outreach. PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors. Corporate Communications.

Training 370
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 20 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

The flipside of earned media is owned media: publishing content on brand-owned channels such as a customer-facing blog, Medium publication, and the like. The PR pro either writes some of this content themselves or helps drive strategy with a team of writers/editors and/or guest blog contributors. Corporate Communications.

article thumbnail

11 Top Reasons to Write a Press Release for ESG

Newsfile

It’s no wonder then that many businesses choose to write a press release about ESG news. Along with this, shareholders and stakeholders expect to see important environmental, social and governance (ESG) communications. Therefore, companies can distribute the following newsworthy press releases as part of their ESG communications.

Writing 52
article thumbnail

The sunsetting of one of Minnesota’s most successful all-time blogs–the MN PR Blog

Communications Conversations

If you’ve worked in the PR industry in the Twin Cities for any length of time, you’ve probably heard about or visited, the MN PR Blog. In fact, to my knowledge, the MN PR Blog was one of the first PR blogs in the entire country! The blog was founded and managed by Ryan May. Since, 2003, to be exact.

article thumbnail

Corporate Social Responsibility Everyone Should See

Mindful Marketing

Jason, who wrote a guest blog for Mindful Marketing about a smart cane and who was my coauthor on a CommPRO article titled, “How Serving Blind Consumers Creates Competitive Advantage,” is completely blind. .” ” Subscribe to Mindful Matters blog. Learn more about the Mindful Matrix.

Corporate 102
article thumbnail

Industry Pundits on Google Using Its Corporate Blog for the “China Bombshell”

Ishmael's Corner

Today marks the five-year anniversary of Google turning to its corporate blog to communicate changes in China. At the time I thought that this was a big damn deal from a communications perspective. As I shared in a post last week, Google’s decision gave street cred to corporate blogging.

Google 60