Remove Banking Remove Community Remove Conference Remove Ethics
article thumbnail

One key PR ethics lesson from the Pulse nightclub shooting – Ann Marie Varga

Ethical Voices

Pete area, but I’ve worked in agencies, corporations, and my experience spans a variety of industries including academia, banking, government, healthcare, tourism, and utilities. Thinking about your career from circus to healthcare to agency, what is the most difficult ethical challenge you ever confronted?

Ethics 91
article thumbnail

MidwestCon 2023. A Recap of Knowledge.

Reputation Us

I value attending these types of “innovative” and “disruptive” conferences, as they keep me on the front lines of the latest problems and solutions. Pinto *Love this slogan as it conveys a look ahead and a community of future leaders. Pinto “We need to get communities involved and tell better stories.”

System 78
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Muck Rack Lands a Whopping $180 million in Funding [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

I also put together a presentation for a conference of agencies interested purchasing technology earlier this spring that might be of interest: The PR Technology Landscape 2022. Morgan and DNB Markets, a part of DNB Bank ASA, to advise on and evaluate certain broader strategic alternatives for the Company. Content picks.

article thumbnail

Why WE’s “President of International” is Completely Wrong About PR

Waxing UnLyrical

Then on Friday, I head to Boston to speak at PRSA’s Association/Nonprofit Section Half-Day Conference on email marketing. As far as I’m concerned, we should use any means at our disposal, regardless of which “bucket” they fall into, as long as we’re doing it ethically and responsibly.

article thumbnail

Financial CHOICE Act of 2017 Act Brings Change to Dodd-Frank Disclosure Requirements

Beyond PR

While we were all enthusiastically traveling back (on June 9) from the 2017 NIRI Annual Conference in Orlando, the House of Representatives passed the Financial CHOICE Act of 2017 (FCA2017), a bill predominantly intended to undo various aspects of Dodd-Frank. Their code of ethics. Potential conflicts of interest.