Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Leadership Remove Media Relations
article thumbnail

PR Agency Life: What to Expect

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Once upon a time, many moons ago, I worked at a large PR agency as part of the consumer technology team. PR agency life can be gratifying and exciting, just as it can be fast-paced and stress-inducing. I didn’t get into the public relations and communications industry through a traditional career route.

Agency 89
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Earned Media & Media Relations In the old days, sending out press releases and then managing a Rolodex of media contacts could help PR pros to land earned media. Today, landing earned media in publications that resonate with target audiences is only one small part of the earned-media mix.

Training 195
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Earned Media & Media Relations. In the old days, sending out press releases and then managing a Rolodex of media contacts could help PR pros to land earned media. Today, landing earned media in publications that resonate with target audiences is only one small part of the earned-media mix.

Training 370
article thumbnail

Three Barriers To Great Sales Tech PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Sales-related topics just aren’t sexy to *most* media. This is a key reason sales sees a deficit of conventional outlets, but a surge in insider media (like podcasts by sales tech companies, LinkedIn communities, etc.), produced by the sales community itself. This is what we do at Crenshaw Communications.

B2B 156
article thumbnail

Konnect Agency Promotes Amanda Bialek To President

Konnect Agency

At Konnect Agency, we pride ourselves on always being forward-thinking, results-driven problem solvers for the brands we represent. Today, we are proud to share that our very own Amanda Bialek (or AB, as we like to call her around here) has been elevated to President of the agency! Say that three times fast!

Agency 52
article thumbnail

The 20 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Earned Media/Media Relations. Far from just managing a digital Rolodex, landing earned media in publications that resonate with target audiences is only one small part of the earned-media mix. Internal Communications. Executive Thought Leadership. Social Media & Community Management.

article thumbnail

Habit stacking: 8 public relations podcasts to add to your playlist

Sword and the Script

Reputation Revolution by Trevor Young I only recently discovered Trevor Young , but he talks about a topic that is close to my heart: thought leadership and “reputation marketing.” He has some amazing guests and it’s a good one for those looking to better understand thought leadership/expert-led PR and the power of personal branding.

Publicity 125