Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Internal Remove Media Relations
article thumbnail

PR Agency Life: What to Expect

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Once upon a time, many moons ago, I worked at a large PR agency as part of the consumer technology team. PR agency life can be gratifying and exciting, just as it can be fast-paced and stress-inducing. I didn’t get into the public relations and communications industry through a traditional career route.

Agency 90
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Earned Media & Media Relations In the old days, sending out press releases and then managing a Rolodex of media contacts could help PR pros to land earned media. Today, landing earned media in publications that resonate with target audiences is only one small part of the earned-media mix.

Training 195
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Earned Media & Media Relations. In the old days, sending out press releases and then managing a Rolodex of media contacts could help PR pros to land earned media. Today, landing earned media in publications that resonate with target audiences is only one small part of the earned-media mix.

Training 370
article thumbnail

Sausage-making of an Agency Life

The Hoffman Agency

By Avni Gupta, Intern. Enter me: an intern at The Hoffman Agency, ready to dive deep into the world of media relations and social media for AI, robotics and semiconductors. Media relations was a completely new realm of PR for me, and finding the levity in semiconductors wasn’t always a cakewalk either.

Agency 68
article thumbnail

The 20 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Earned Media/Media Relations. Far from just managing a digital Rolodex, landing earned media in publications that resonate with target audiences is only one small part of the earned-media mix. Internal Communications. Media Training. Social Media & Community Management.

article thumbnail

How to Tailor Global PR Strategies for Cosmetics Brands

5W PR

However, effectively engaging in international public relations requires a strategic approach that considers cultural nuances, local preferences, and diverse media landscapes. Cultural sensitivity Culture plays a significant role in shaping beauty standards, preferences, and communication norms.

article thumbnail

Navigating Taboo Topics in Media Relations and Social Media

Konnect Agency

One of the companies we work with is an international adult toy brand that offers some fantastic products for both men and women. There have been incidents of mass shootings and other tragedies where the local community focused on processing and grieving. Regardless, there is still work to be done and results to show to your clients.