Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Digital PR Remove Media Relations
article thumbnail

Digital PR ? Link-Building

Doctor Spin

Digital PR is not link-building for SEO. The rapid evolution of the internet and social media has transformed the communications industry—and PR professionals must adapt. Some “digital PRagencies have focused on practices like link-building, DA (domain authority) mapping, and webmaster outreach.

article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Creative #PR on November 17th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will gather to discuss Creative PR and how smart PR today requires a combination of creative storytelling, powerful visual imagery and data-driven decision making. This ability to turn social networking into business outcomes illustrates Geben’s contemporary approach to traditional and digital PR.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Five Critical Trends in Digital PR You Must Act On

Norton's Notes

Put together after a YouGov study of 228 agency and in-house PR professionals across a wide range of sectors, the results are, for me, both encouraging and worrying. Digital remains the big growth area in PR. The division of labour between in-house and agency is changing. Digital PR Budgets.

article thumbnail

The Value Of A Global PR Network

Landis PR

Photo Courtesy of Pixabay Note: This is a reposted blog by our Public Relations Global Network Partner, Gábor Jelinek, Executive Director. Independent PR agencies usually seek membership in a regional or global PR network primarily because they want to expand their reach and do more business. It’s more of a journey.

Agency 59
article thumbnail

28 Observations from 28 Months as a Solo PR

ZudePR

I don’t know what the figure is for Glasgow PR firms, but I imagine it’s similar. Here are 28 top observations from MY first 28 months as a solo digital PR pro (just in case you ever need them ). You Should Read This If: You’re c onsidering setting up your own (in my case solo) PR firm. And I’m a much better PR to boot.

article thumbnail

Leeds PR Account Manager Job Vacancy

Prohibition

We won Prolific North’s and the CIPR’s Agency of the year and we had a record year with a number of exciting new account wins, including several high street brands, and as a result we need to expand our growing team yet again. As you’ve probably figured out, we’re no relics when it comes to clever public relations.

Agency 54
article thumbnail

Event Sustainability — The Triple Bottom Line

Landis PR

Organizations are still hosting events to meet business goals but in a more responsible way, but now we are planning with consideration about how the event will impact investors, partners, and attendees, but also its workers, the local community, and the planet. Do Sustainable Events Cost More?