Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove International
article thumbnail

Cannes Lions 2023: AdTech Dominates At The World’s Biggest Creative Meet

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

As summer blooms along the French Riviera, the world’s leading creative talents are gathering once again for the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Yet as a PR agency with deep roots in adtech, we’ve been tracking Cannes Lions for years.

article thumbnail

Building Growth-Ready Branding for the Modern World with a Creative Agency

Konnect Agency

But I’ve Got a Logo, So Why Do I Need a Creative Agency to Help with Branding? Strong Branding Starts with Strong Research and Listening from your Creative Agency. Final Thoughts on Branding from our Creative Agency. Looking for a creative agency? What technically is a “brand”?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Companies often hire specialized agencies on a project basis to assist with specific repositioning or market research. Internal Communications Internal communications are crucial in determining how things are accomplished in any organization. How do you know what’s working?

Training 195
article thumbnail

Building Growth-Ready Branding for the Modern World with a Creative Agency

Konnect Agency

But I’ve Got a Logo, So Why Do I Need a Creative Agency to Help with Branding? Strong Branding Starts with Strong Research and Listening from your Creative Agency. Final Thoughts on Branding from our Creative Agency. Looking for a creative agency? What technically is a “brand”?

article thumbnail

PR Agency Life: What to Expect

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Once upon a time, many moons ago, I worked at a large PR agency as part of the consumer technology team. PR agency life can be gratifying and exciting, just as it can be fast-paced and stress-inducing. I didn’t get into the public relations and communications industry through a traditional career route.

Agency 90
article thumbnail

Communicating with Creativity not C.R.A.P. with Beth Nyland on Growing Social Now with Barbara Rozgonyi

wiredPRworks

This was an interview I was so looking forward to – after all, Beth and I go way, way, way back to the early days when corporate communications was just making the transition to the first evolution of social media: the intranet. I know you’ll not only enjoy this interview, you’ll change the way you communicate forever.

article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

It’s not uncommon for specialized agencies to be hired on a project basis to help with specific repositioning or market research. Internal Communications. The truth is that internal communications are really important to how things get done in any organization. Social Media & Community Management.

Training 370