Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Customer Service Remove Enterprise
article thumbnail

More on PR2020: social media activism, internal comms resurgence, storytelling and professionalism

Stephen Waddington

Most brands have learnt that the customer service or reputational impact of the occasion rogue tweet isn’t worth the cost of 24/7 social media management. The resurgence of internal communications Internal communications is one of the hottest areas of contemporary PR. It is enjoying significant growth.

article thumbnail

Introducing the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON)

PR 20/20

Artificial intelligence has reached peak hype stage, but is it possible that its potential to transform marketing, and your career , is even greater than advertised? trillion in 2022 through three primary sources of customer experience, cost reduction and new revenue. The Marketing AI Institute was created and is powered by PR 20/20.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

20 of the Coolest Marketing Conferences to Attend in 2020

PR 20/20

Marketers will likely gravitate toward tracks including: Advertising and brand experience. Enterprise and workplace. Traffic & Conversion Summit 2020 will feature seven tracks including: big ideas, agencies only, digital retailers, digital advertisers, content marketers, conversational marketers and growth hackers.

article thumbnail

Introducing the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON)

PR 20/20

Artificial intelligence has reached peak hype stage, but is it possible that its potential to transform marketing, and your career , is even greater than advertised? trillion in 2022 through three primary sources of customer experience, cost reduction and new revenue. The Marketing AI Institute was created and is powered by PR 20/20.

article thumbnail

Independent Consultants Share Insights on the Future of the Industry

Solo PR Pro

So, when Greg Brooks kicked off a discussion in the Solo PR Pro Member community, we asked members if we could share the answers publicly so that others could benefit from their wisdom. Makasha Dorsey: From what I am seeing, I’d say internal communications processes. Do one thing and be the best at it.

article thumbnail

Independent Consultants Share Insights on the Future of the Industry

Solo PR Pro

So, when Greg Brooks kicked off a discussion in the Solo PR Pro Member community, we asked members if we could share the answers publicly so that others could benefit from their wisdom. Makasha Dorsey: From what I am seeing, I’d say internal communications processes. Do one thing and be the best at it.

article thumbnail

Earned Media Rising Podcast With Cision CMO, Chris Lynch

Cision

It seems like maybe the C-suite is much more aware of the value that communications and reputation can add to an enterprise. Chris Lynch: I think they are, and I think that’s being driven in part by just how granular we can look at communications now due to the technology that we have in place to measure it.

Media 202