Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Facebook
article thumbnail

6 Trends That Will Affect PR In 2022

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Purpose and values-based communications will become an essential part of the marketing toolbox. Research shows that consumers want the brands and companies they do business with to be fair employers, good corporate citizens, and responsible stewards of the environment. But in 2022, employee engagement will be the new recruitment.

Trends 385
article thumbnail

How To Grow Your Facebook Community

Waxing UnLyrical

This post will depress all the Facebook Ninjas who’ve drunk the Facebook Koolaid. One that could have a vibrant Facebook community, if they could just get to that point. But their Facebook Page has just 23 fans so far. Three of those are my two Facebook accounts, and the third is that of my partner.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Decoding Facebook’s Changes: 5 Ways PR Professionals Can Generate Reach and Impact in 2018

Business Wire

By Serena Ehrlich, Director of Social and Evolving Media, Business Wire In early 2018, Facebook announced a news feed update that dramatically changes how brands can engage with their communities and audiences within the Facebook platform. However, there are still ways brands can get their content into the Facebook newsfeed.

Facebook 178
article thumbnail

Facebook is local media

Stephen Waddington

Facebook pages and groups are replacing local media according to research from Braintree, Essex. By Dan Slee If there’s one thing I can tell you it’s that Facebook groups and pages in a local area are huge. Exploring a community In September last year I set about counting the Facebook groups and pages in Braintree.

Local 60
article thumbnail

Facebook is local media

Stephen Waddington

Local Facebook pages and groups are replacing local media according to research from Braintree, Essex. By Dan Slee If there’s one thing I can tell you it’s that Facebook groups and pages in a local area are huge. Exploring a community In September last year I set about counting the Facebook groups and pages in Braintree.

Local 60
article thumbnail

Top Adtech Conferences For PR Exposure

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

In a similar vein, Digiday hosts a conference focusing on programmatic advertising. The Interactive Advertising Bureau’s NewFronts is the “world’s largest digital content marketplace that gives media buyers a first look at the latest digital content from the biggest names in media and entertainment.” Advertising Week.

article thumbnail

How to Social in 2019: Experts Share their Views

Flack's Revenge

I am not actively pushing Facebook targeting campaigns right now (most of our clients are in the B2B tech space, so Facebook is less important anyway). Despite all of the controversy around Facebook this year, usage levels are still extraordinarily high and marketers are still finding it to be a very effective advertising channel.

How To 159