Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Journalism Remove Newspapers
article thumbnail

Changes in journalism impacting PR

Prakkypedia

In a recent PR Daily post , Mike Schneider wrote of the ‘4 ways journalism changes are affecting PR’. The Australian Senate Select Committee on the Future of Public Interest Journalism released its findings in February 2018. While based on the US experience, the piece has relevance for the Australian PR practitioner.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Cristina Commendatore, Editor in Chief of FleetOwner

Bianchi Biz Blog

I covered Hurricane Sandy in Connecticut in 2012. That was my first experience really using social media and the publication’s website to break news and keep residents in the community informed. Our newspaper ended up winning an award for our reporting. How long have you been in journalism and how did you get started?

Meeting 59
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Vesna Brajkovic, Managing Editor of Heavy Duty Trucking & TruckingInfo.com

Bianchi Biz Blog

How long have you been in journalism and how did you get started? I’ve written a story at least once a week since 2012 when I walked into the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater’s independent, student-run newsroom unannounced asking for an assignment. Once I graduated, I had to make the choice: newspapers or trade pubs.

Meeting 81
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Vince Bond, Reporter at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

How long have you been in journalism and how did you get started? I started writing in eighth grade for my middle school newspaper in 1999 and was hooked from there. I completed six internships at various outlets in Michigan and Ohio before getting hired at Automotive News in 2012, my first full-time gig.