Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Local
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

In the communications profession, they are now several years into their careers and earning supervisor, manager and leadership roles at agencies, corporations, brands and organizations of all sizes. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. The youngest members of Gen Z turn 11 in 2023.

How To 130
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

In the communications profession, they are now several years into their careers and earning supervisor, manager and leadership roles at agencies, corporations, brands and organizations of all sizes. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. The youngest members of Gen Z turn 11 in 2023.

How To 103
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Thoughts on Balancing Your Professional Work and Your Activism

PRSay

Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, where I now live, and contributed my professional skills to local chapters of Indivisible and Black Lives Matter. According to a 2012 article in Public Relations Review , activists were practicing public relations some 80 years before companies began to appropriate and refine the concept.

System 186
article thumbnail

The Value of Strategic Communications in the PRSA MBA/Business School Program

PRSay

Nearly a decade ago, the PRSA Foundation sponsored research that found only 23 percent of graduate business schools consistently provide instruction in reputation management, corporate communications and related ethical dimensions. The program has since grown to 15 schools nationwide.

article thumbnail

Conference Recap: Reaching Rural Americans, Preventing Social Media Crises and Using the PESO Model

PRSay

8–10: Breaking Misconceptions About Communicating With Rural Americans. When PR professionals target people in poor, rural communities, relying on stereotypes and misconceptions often hinders their campaigns, said Deana Rachelle Haworth, M.A., 10, titled “ Rural Reach: Strategic Communication With Rural and Low Income Audiences.”

article thumbnail

Industry Consolidation Continues Among PR Vendors; PR Tech Sum: Onclusive, SocialChorus, Teletrax, iQ Media, Agility PR Solutions

Sword and the Script

I’ll include news from the PR vendor community and review and curate content they produce ( like this ). million in venture capital, in four rounds of funding since 2012, according to Crunchbase. SocialChorus is an employee communications platform that announced several new products at its customer conference. all 210 U.S.

article thumbnail

Entertainment & Sports Section New Member Spotlight

PRSay

Isabelle McLemore – Senior Director, Global Corporate Communications, UFC. Coming out of college I came across an opportunity as a communications intern at Tennis Canada. That’s probably our biggest thing in certainly public relations, and corporate communications as well. Using local resources is huge.

Sports 60